- Apparently Ellen is demanding quite the wardrobe allowance for American Idol. $150K is the alleged amount. Dude…How many pairs of Chuck Taylors will that buy you???
- Katy Perry turned down a $1 million offer to design a line of shoes with Steve Madden. She is too busy.
- Courtney Love on the cover of Spin magazine. She looks like an Olsen twin. Oh and FYI she isn’t suicidal.
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are engaged. Looks like he is making an honest woman of her.
- Lorne Michaels are you listening????? Betty White says she would totally host SNL! (She would require a no nudity clause.)(and so would we.)
- Kelly Osbourne is looking hot. Really. Look at the picture. Why would I lie? Told ya.
- Sarah and I are going shopping for fake hair this weekend. I KNOW!
Tags: american idol, bastard children, betty white, betty white naked, biting the heads off of live bats, bob saget, chuck taylors, converse, Courtney Love, cover, ellen, engaged, fake hair, full house, joel madden, katy perry, kelly osbourne, lame, lorne michaels, my wife is hot, nicole richie, olsen twins, portia is my wife, shoe, snl, spin, spin magazine, steve madden, uncle jessie