Southern Fried Snark – Episode 2
SPECIAL BEHIND THE SCENES VIEW WHEN WE DIDN’T KNOW WE WERE RECORDING!!
-Viewer Giveaway – Twitter user @mavsmom wins a $25 Amazon Giftcard!
-Snarky New Year’s Resolutions
- Be more badass. (Both Sarah and Ronda.)
- Earn Dive Master Certification. (Ronda.)
- Say No More Often .. and Make People Feel Bad for Asking Altogether. (Sarah.)
- Create Random Snark Cards for Giving Strangers a Hint. (EVERYONE.)
-Viewer Request of Gosselin discussion – thanks, Pocklock!
- Jon Gosselin’s apartment is ransacked.
- A note is left, signed by HAILEY GLASSMAN, and stabbed with a butcher knife.
- A Wii game and a CD player were stolen.
- Sarah has never seen “Say Anything”.
- Surprise! Wasn’t really someone who SIGNED THEIR ENTIRE NAME TO A NOTE.
- It wasn’t Al Qieda either.
- Kate’s got weird hair.
- Octomom’s fertility doctor is under investigation from the California Board of Medicine for something that we don’t know the proper term for, so we call it STUPIDITY and WTFILITY.
- SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, A NEW BABYSITTER’S CLUB SERIES? Yes, Ann M. Martin is creating a prequel to the famed Babysitter’s Club books. Also, Stacey has diabetes and Claudia’s half-Asian and both Sarah and Ronda had babysitting kits.
- Dolphins are now considered “non-human persons.” Also, according to Ronda’s extensive research, they hum eachother’s happy little dolphin genitals for fun.
- A 10 year old girl in New York was sent home from school for providing peppermint oil to her classmates to flavor their bottled water. The school system says that peppermint oil is a unregulated, over-the-counter drug. Meth.. peppermint oil.. sure, the same.
- Avatar reaches the $1 Billion mark, making it the fastest movie to do so.
- Various magazines are using “realistic” women for spreads this month. V Magazine is showing a spread of plus-sized models in fashion wear (including swimwear and lingerie) and Marie Claire Austrailia’s cover model was an unretouched Miss Universe.
- Contest for over the break: show us your Southern Fried Snark love online, via Facebook status or blog posting/link, in order to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card and a lovely black sequined clutch!
See you on Thursday!